Tuesday, October 9, 2007

City vs Suburbs...

I used to live in the city, "once upon a time" :) It was fun. Are you finding suburbia a bit boring? Perhaps a bit quieter? I remember that when I first moved to the suburbs, I felt not finding anything to look out of the window quite boring (having being used to looking out to Sheridan rd and LSD and the best, the best part, the Lake). Now I am used to looking out to my yard and enjoy watching the flowers blooming and the rabbits at play in the afternoon, and the squirrels doggedly hoarding food during the Fall, making constant trips back and forth! This Summer I got to watch a baby chick learning to use its wings. Somehow it landed on my patio chair and it was having the hardest time taking off again! It was lovely to watch it's Mother coming back with food clutched in her beak and feeding her little one.

No comments: